Sunday, November 23, 2014

Health 100: Food and Your Health -- Fall '14

I'm so blessed to have an employer, FamilyCare Health Plans that embraces my passion and doesn't see it as a threat! They want me to continue doing what I love! I have the best of both worlds.

2 days, 3 lectures, 100 students

There's so many reasons I love visiting campus and sharing my passion for food and health with students. High on that is when they want to take a photo with me or have me sign their cookbooks. Priceless.










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News