Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturday Soul Stroll


I had a blast this morning at the Soul Stroll. I signed up with my church family, but it ended up my employer was co-sponsoring the event so I saw some of my co-workers too. I ran into lots and lots of folks I haven't seen in forever. We talked, laughed, danced to good music, and walked! What a great community event bringing us together to walk our neighborhood. So glad I was a part of it -- I'll definitely be back next year.

Soulwalksoulwalkers
soulwalking
RonaldClowningRonaldJammin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News