Saturday, July 5, 2014

Cully Farmers Market

 

The next best thing to having a garden of your own, is buying fresh produce from the Farmers Market. The Portland area has an abundance of Farmers Market. Buying from the Farmers Market pretty much guarantees that your buying fresh, local, and organically grown produce. Since, I now call Portland home again, I've decided to make it my mission to visit all the neighborhood markets.

My first trip was to Cully Farmers Market located in NE Portland. It's a small but lively market.  I found a stand (Mt.View Fruit Stand) with the SWEETEST cherries and BEST apricots I've ever eaten. Here's a few photos of the beauty I encountered...








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News